head to head: Fenerbahce vs Gaziantepspor 10/25/2013

Update time:09/01/2014 - 18:33 (GMT+0)
Turkey Super Lig (2013-2014)
10/25/2013 17:00 +00:00
Fenerbahce
3

Handicap odds

0.84 : 1-1.5 : 1.08

1x2 odds

1.35 : 4.70 : 7.80

OU Odds

0.85 : 2.5 : 1.05


finished match

Gaziantepspor

1

 

head to head:

League Time start Home FC Score Away FC Ratio/odds odds result Goals
(2.5 goals)
1/2 H Goals
(0.75 goals)
Turkey Super Lig 03/25/2014 01:00 Gaziantepspor 0-3 Fenerbahce 0.5 Lose Over 0-2 Over
Turkey Super Lig 10/26/2013 00:00 Fenerbahce 3-1 Gaziantepspor 1-1.5 Win Over 2-0 Over
Turkey Super Lig 01/27/2013 00:00 Gaziantepspor 1-2 Fenerbahce 1 Draw Over 1-0 Over
Turkey Super Lig 08/26/2012 01:45 Fenerbahce 3-0 Gaziantepspor Win Over 1-0 Over
Turkey Super Lig 01/10/2012 01:00 Fenerbahce 3-1 Gaziantepspor Win Over 0-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 09/17/2011 00:00 Gaziantepspor 1-3 Fenerbahce Lose Over 1-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 04/16/2011 22:59 Fenerbahce 1-0 Gaziantepspor Win Under 0-0 Under
Turkey Super Lig 11/14/2010 00:00 Gaziantepspor 2-1 Fenerbahce Win Over 0-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 03/21/2010 00:00 Fenerbahce 1-0 Gaziantepspor Win Under 1-0 Over
Turkey Super Lig 10/18/2009 20:00 Gaziantepspor 2-1 Fenerbahce Win Over 0-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 02/01/2009 22:00 Fenerbahce 1-1 Gaziantepspor Draw Under 0-0 Under
Turkey Super Lig 08/24/2008 01:45 Gaziantepspor 1-0 Fenerbahce Win Under 0-0 Under
Turkey Super Lig 01/20/2008 20:00 Gaziantepspor 0-5 Fenerbahce Lose Over 0-3 Over
Turkey Super Lig 08/19/2007 01:45 Fenerbahce 2-1 Gaziantepspor Win Over 2-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 04/21/2007 00:00 Gaziantepspor 0-2 Fenerbahce Lose Under 0-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 11/04/2006 01:00 Fenerbahce 4-1 Gaziantepspor Win Over 0-0 Under
Turkey Super Lig 04/02/2006 22:59 Gaziantepspor 0-2 Fenerbahce Lose Under 0-1 Over
Turkey Super Lig 10/30/2005 00:00 Fenerbahce 1-0 Gaziantepspor Win Under 0-0 Under
Turkey Super Lig 04/02/2005 23:59 Fenerbahce 2-0 Gaziantepspor Win Under 0-0 Under
Turkey Super Lig 10/17/2004 00:15 Gaziantepspor 0-1 Fenerbahce Lose Under 0-0 Under

1x2 ODDS results:

  20 head to head matches: Fenerbahce: 12 WIN (60%), 1 DRAW (5%), 7 LOSE (35%)


HANDICAP ODDS RESULTS:

  20 head to head matches: Fenerbahce: 12 WIN odds (60%), 2 DRAW odds (10%)6 LOSE odds (30%)


OVER-UNDER ODDS RESULT:

  20 head to head matches: 11 over, 9 under, 13 1/2 H over, 7 1/2H under




Our "Soccer 188" have problems with hardisks, so that need time to recover data. Today (27, Aug, 2014), the website full recover and start normally ! Thanks !

Social networks

All soccer leagues